Thursday, May 06, 2010

Teruya Eiko in Iron Man 2

So I'm sitting at my computer table, going through the recent
animesuki forum posts for Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maou on my phone, and
I'm thinking about Teruya Eiko again (do I ever stop thinking about
her? ;), and I was wondering where in the world did I see it before,
in live action to boot.

And so I went through all the trailers I have for movies this year,
and fired up the Iron Man 2 Trailer #2 and there it is, Scarlett
Johansson does something similar to a Teruya Eiko Leg Wrap. From the
scene it doesn't look like she completely wrapped him, but... the
guy's reaction say's "It @#@$*#!kin hurts!".

The trailer can be seen at http://davestrailerpage.co.uk , listed
under "I", "Trailer 2". Personally I find that the best place for
trailers in a no-nonsense website.

No comments:

Post a Comment