Sunday, February 03, 2013

Alex Smith NFL Gundam

I'm not an NFL fan, I'm more of a Baseball - Basketball dude. More so into Baseball due to my broken right shoulder, I'm always amazed at how the pitchers can throw a ball almost 100mph repeatedly, don't think I'll ever be able to do that.

But when it comes to the NFL, it's only those close games and interesting stories like the Madden curse that intrigue me. So with the 49ers and Ravens going at it this year for the Supa Bowl, I remembered something I had several years ago:
A promotion from Burger King back in 2007! I didn't know who this jersey belonged to, and it didn't hit me till now, this is the 49er's quarterback, Alex Smith. I, in all my zanyness, wasted no time:
This got me thinking, I should have gotten that Alex Gundam, and put this jersey on it, then it would be a true Alex Gundam :D And my pick for the bowl? I honestly would like the Ravens to win. You know, last year, a Person won the big game, so I think it's time a team based on an animal should win this time :P

No comments:

Post a Comment