Monday, January 31, 2011

Gone again? Why in the world...

Where do we begin? Not to take one from the Joker, but I honestly
don't know where to start. I guess, to put it simply, I ran into one
of those starvation things my blog seems so full of. Honestly, I lose
weight, gain a little, lose more, ridiculous cycle of something
unforseen. Not really in the mood to fill my blog with posts like
these so let's end this at that...

On the lighter side, thank God I'm still alive, so you won't be
reading an obituary here lol. As a matter of fact, if I was spirited
away there'd still be no obituary, considering the closed-source
nature of my life. I then decided that nothing on planet Earth will
last forever, so I'm going to go ahead and see if I'm sane enough to
start working on manga, starting off in a one-shotty way before
jumping into my series, sounds like a good idea for someone who cheats
death so often.

So, here I am, and here I go again resuming online duties. lol @ PSP NGP

No comments:

Post a Comment