Saturday, June 02, 2007

New Starscream pic and more on Transformers

Well, when I get time to write up on my adventures here while staying at my Uncle's place, in the meantime I have this new bit from the Transformersmovie.com website. Behold, the not yet complete, someone-find-the-missing-pieces-to-the-puzzle picture of Starscream!


You know, I would have done the Optimus pic but we all know Optimus Prime is fairly large, and his pose is not a full posture. I knew it right away when I saw this Starscream pic that there was more to the pic than meets...... the rest of it lol.

And, I wanted to update on some things. A site reader asked if I was the "mangatron" at the Autobot game. Although the question doesn't ask which one, I will say which ones I am in.

I am the 3rd ranked player at Chevrolet's ChevyAutobot game. I used to be 1st until some people past me during my travel days. See what happens when you don't have a net connection for 2 days?

I am also the same "mangatron" in the Transformersgame.com Battle for the Allspark game, which, much to my amusement is one hilariously bugged up game. Not to mention the forum for that game is not a safe place to be, so I'd say play that game at your own risk lol.

Next post will (hopefully) be about my days here up north in Germany. Cold, warm, cloudy, sunny, feels like a weather master is up in the skies over Northern Germany....

No comments:

Post a Comment